- Material: 74% Rayon from Bamboo,21% Polyester,2% Nylon,3% Rubber.Fabric made from bamboo is extremely soft. Compared with hemp or wool, bamboo faber can help you get rid of allergies.In addition,materials made from bamboo are becoming more and more sought after, especially by green-conscious individuals.
- One of the most unique qualities of bamboo fiber is that it is sweat-absorbing. bamboo fabric to be sweat-absorbing and smell resistant, even after multiple washes.Cushioned Sole: Extra comfort and moisture absorption makes your feet breathable and comfortable.
- Bamboo fiber can take in up to three times its weight in water, and its fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin, allowing it to evaporate. Therefor bamboo socks are going to help keep your feet dry. The toe area design is free from any irritating seam.
- Strengthen the toe and heel parts of socks so that they will no longer be broken easily.
- Tips:Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. Compares the cotton socks, bamboo socks look smaller but they are super stretchable.The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.
There are no reviews yet.